THE PRESIDENT'S DAUGHTER SEASON 2 EPISODE 11


I spent my night on the internet browsing and downloading till dawn. After the morning activities, Momma and Nancy left for the shop leaving me and the boss at home. The boss was in the parlor working with his laptop, he goes to his office anytime he likes because he is the boss and he can work at home using his laptop. I called Mirabel, recited a poem for her and professed my love for her. I silence my phone before i went to my bed to have a cool sleep. I had a daymare,
I saw myself getting married to Lola, and i wasn’t happy . It was as if i was forced to marry her. Something was about to happen when the minister asked if there’s anyone here that have a reason why the two of us should not be together, I saw someone like a figure from afar,,, i felt some kind of feeling instantly before i was interrupted by the boss (my dad) he called me to open the gate for him that he’s going to the office.
After he left, I tried to sleep again but i couldn’t sleep anymore. I kept thinking about the dream, why did i dream of getting married to Lola of all people, and who was the one that wanted to crash the wedding?
I had to pray seriously that moment using Isaiah 7:7 to terminate the dream from ever coming to pass. I struggled with courage to wash my clothes as i will be leaving the following day,,,, i so much hate washing. Why? because i started washing my clothes when my elder sister Joy got married last year and left our house. Thank God there is a washing machine at the house Mirabel gave me to live in. After washing, i spent the rest of my day on the internet, without even checking the games and apps i downloaded.
Later in the night, the Boss called me to his room to talk as Father and Son.
Boss: U are my son, and i expect to see myself in u,,, but it doesn’t seem so yet. Why I’m trying to trust u now is because, many youths of our society start doing wayward life on higher institutions but instead, u got better. Your mother has been very happy and pleased with u recently, she says you’ve really changed, that u are now a good sensible boy and all that. For me, its your grades in school that will make me to trust u completely. If your first semester result comes out, and u performed well beyond my expectations,,,, Then i will purely understand what your mother has been telling me, I will surprise u, I will provide for u whatever u will need, i will support u in any way that will enhance your motivation. I thank God for blessing me with those jobs, with it and other connections from it will make me fulfill my promise. For these jobs has increased my level, professionals higher than me were dropped because of me. I don’t know how it happened but i know its a favour from God. So please, make me believe in u, so that i can trust and know that u won’t cause any trouble, then i can fight for u no matter what to prove my son’s innocence. Are u following?
Me: Yes sir
Boss: Good,,,, as u are going back to school, do not keep bad companies, be prayerful, study hard and make me proud. Stay away from girls,,, Victor stay away from girls,,,, that’s the area that i don’t trust u with…. i know what I’m saying,,, abstain from them completely. It’s better to keep one than be flirting around,,, but I’m not telling u to be in relationship yet. U may probably get my blessing and the go ahead to have a girlfriend on three conditions. First and fore-most, your first year results must please me, both first and second semesters,,,, secondly, u must introduce her to me and your mother, which means,,,, you will have her as your future wife and that’s if i find her suitable and worthy. And thirdly which is very important even to God,,,, U must not have s-x with her and to anyone else. For it is only for married couples. Do I make myself clear?
Me: Yes sir
Boss: Do we understand each other?
Me: Yes Boss,,,, sorry, sir
Boss: So u will go and write down everything u need, sum it and bring it to me
Me: Ok sir
He then prayed blessings for me before i left his room to write down my needs.
I didn’t even know what to write, i feel like I’m okay. My bank account is still intact, i didn’t use the money that was sent to me when i was in school. I just wrote down some things with a total of #6,800 and gave to him. He looked at the paper and looked at me, he looked at the paper again and then went inside to his room and came with some Naira in his hand and gave to me.
Boss: That’s 20,000 you’re holding, U may need it for other expenses
Me: Thank u sir.
Boss: Its okay…
Momma also gave me her own piece of advice, both morally, educationally and otherwise. She asked how much my Dad gave me, I told her the amount,,, she then gave me #25,000 and promised to backup some money in my bank account. I tried to resist it but she insisted and left me with no choice.
I felt like too much money, i gave Nancy #5,000 and she hugged me crazily and happily.
The following morning, after our morning activities, i started getting ready to leave anything 11am. Momma arranged foodstuffs for me of which i declined the ones i don’t like such as beans. I only collected small quality of it so i can prepare it with rice.
After much preparation, i left some few minutes past 11 and arrive my apartment about an hour later. Did i mentioned where i was schooling? OK, I was schooling at the University Of Abuja studying Business Administration.
I informed Mirabel of my arrival, she said she’ll join me shortly. I also informed my Parents. My uncle told me to call him when i get to school but i don’t want to,,,, I know he wants to give me money.
I was about doing some clean up before i discovered that the place is even tidier than the way i left it. I was surprised a little because i was relieved from doing the cleaning. So,,, who else could have done it if not my lovely Mirabel. But how??
*I quickly dialed her line*
Mirabel: Hello dear
Me: Sweetheart,,, how did u do it?
Mirabel: Do what?
Me: The house, its cleaned up
Mirabel; Oh yea,,,, I sent some cleaners with my guards to get it done. Hope they did well?
Me: Sure, they did great. Thanks dear,
Mirabel: Its okay… i think its my duty to clean for my boo especially when he’s too lazy for house chores
Me: I’m not lazy
Mirabel: I know, that’s why i said for house chores,,,, U re lazy on that
Me: No I’m not
Mirabel: Really?
Me: Yeah
Mirabel: Ok tell me, what do u do at your family house? And how often do u do your laundry?
Me: Well,,, there’s nothing much to do there and Mother and Nancy takes care of the few ones
Mirabel: There u go,,,, there are some little things that u should be doing at home sweetheart
Me: But i mop the floor
Mirabel: After Nancy sweep the floor right? Why can’t u sweep and mop alone? Imagine, u started washing your own clothes just last year
Me: What? Who told u that?
Mirabel: Oops! Never mind, I will be with u shortly,,,,, and I’m coming with food. Not fried rice though, love u…
*Hangs up*
Chai! Nancy is a traitress!
Few minutes later, I went to the gate to check who was horning,,,, The car doesn’t look familiar but i know it was Mirabel, she got another ride for another semester,,, cool. She drove in, parked, and then alighted from the car were Cynthia, Mirabel and Lola.
But she didn’t tell me that she’ll be coming over with them,,,, Chaai Mirabel!
Cynthia: Hi Victor?
Me: Hello Cynthia,,, long time
Mirabel ran towards me and gave me a cool romantic hug,,, I lifted her up and turned her around romantically and we shared a cool kiss while i was still holding her before i dropped her to her feet.
Mirabel: I’ve missed u so much
Me: I miss u too…
Lola: Hello Vames **Smiling**
Me: Lola, how are u? how’d u know that name?
Lola: Why don’t u usher us in? instead of questioning us under this scorching sun **helping herself in**
Cynthia looked around then joined Lola
Mirabel: Let’s go in na **pulling me**
Me: Wait
Mirabel: Why?
Me: I thought u were coming alone so we can talk alone
Mirabel: Yeah,,,, but they insisted on coming, that they would be bored at the lodge
Me: We have some serious issues to tackle,,,, so how can we get to talk privately?
Mirabel: Serious issues? what are u talking about?
Me: I will tell u everything when we get to talk
Mirabel: Okay uhmmm,,,, I will let them go while i spend the night here
Me: Ok good
Mirabel: Till then,,,, let’s go in
Me: Wait….
Mirabel: What now? They’re waiting for us
Me: **drawing her closer** Do u know how much i’ve missed your kisses?
Mirabel: Not now Victor
Me: Come on…
Mirabel: I miss u too but now is not the right time,,, I thought we have some serious issues to tackle?
Me: Yeah… but my mind doesn’t recognize the right time for kissing u,,, U should know that with u, every time is right…
She started blushing while i draw her and placed my lips on hers and she responded….
Lola: The food is getting cold,,, do u guys mind? **Went back in**
What will i do to this Lola sef??
Mirabel: Sorry dear, we’re coming in now….. Victor i’m going in now
We went in together, Mirabel served the food. I don’t know why she’s the one doing it while Cynthia and Lola were there. The food wasn’t fried rice and the drink wasn’t hollandia yoghurt but the food was irish potatoes with egg and fried chicken with some kind of spice I’ve never seen before,,,,, with one nice orange juice like that which i later discovered that it was imported.
Cynthia and Lola ate on their own, while Mirabel and I ate together but not in a romantic way because i wasn’t comfortable with Lola’s presence.
After eating,,,, she (Mirabel) took all the dishes to wash. Her humbleness surprised me a lot,,, how can she, being the leader of their friendship and the President’s Daughter be doing dishes for her friends?? I really can’t understand why.
I helped her in the dishwashing of which she tried to decline but i superseded her. We wouldn’t had completed the dishes without some cool kisses initiated by me…. we were yet interrupted by that Lola again!
Lola: **Clears throat** Do u have korean movies in this house? I’m bored
*This girl is annoyingly funny sha*
Mirabel: Lola, there’s no Korean movie here
Lola: But he lives here, let him answer,,, he might have, who knows…
Me: Mirabel answered u correctly Lola,,,, I don’t even watch Koreans
Lola: What? Why?? they’re really good, U will love their movies just try it and see
Me: Okay,,, maybe I’ll try it out some time
Lola: Yeah u should,,,, first u should try City hunter, Coffee prince, Playful kiss or Personal taste, Sea god or even Fugitive: Plan B it’s awesome.
Me: Okay…
Lola: OMG! Please try as much as possible to watch Boys Before Flowers,,, I love the movie like crazy
Mirabel: Lola follow me let’s talk
Lola: Talk about what?
Mirabel: Follow me
Lola: Okay, alright
Mirabel: I mean now**walks away**
Lola: I’m coming oh…..
Vames sweetheart,,, long time no see
I boldly brought out my phone from my pocket and start recording,,, I did it boldly so she won’t notice my real motive.
Me: What do U want from me?
Lola: **laughs** Is that a question?
Me: Yes it is a question and i demand an answer
Lola: I don’t need anything from U dear,,, wake up boo
Me: I don’t understand
Mirabel: **cuts in from distance** Lola!!!
Lola: Hey I’m coming! got to go handsome,,, your girlfriend needs my attention *she winked at me and left*
That’s how the witch left without leaving any evidence for me to hold against her.
I didn’t know what they talked about…. Later in the evening, Mirabel and I lay on the couch together waiting for Lola and Cynthia to get going but they seem to be very comfortable.
Mirabel: Don’t u girls have any where to go? No party? No clubbing No dates and all?
Lola: Since when do u care about that? Or aren’t u the one preaching change on us?
Mirabel: Ok now U have changed?
Lola: Errrmmmmm,,,, I just don’t feel like going anywhere. We just arrive campus na, we’ll rest for today
**58 minutes later**
Mirabel: U girls can go,,,, I will spend the night here. Lola? Cynthia? Cynthia? Lola?! Lola wake up jare! **Hitting them to wake**
Lola: **Sleepy** allow person to sleep na
Mirabel: U should go to the lodge then, before it gets too late. Lola? Lola!
Lola is really a witch!
Mirabel: (Whispering to me) What should we do now?
Me: We’ll leave them let them sleep here while we go inside the room
Mirabel: Okay….
We went inside the room, Mirabel had a shower. She told me to join her of which i jumped up to feet before she declared that she was only joking. I told her that i will only shower that night if only i join her,,, She told me to suit myself.
She came out after a few minutes
Mirabel: Its your turn
Me: Did we arrange for that?
Mirabel: Alright, go and shower
Me: I’m okay….
Mirabel: But u stinks
Me: I told u that, i won’t shower if not with u,,,, so I’m keeping to my word
Mirabel: Okay,,,, but u will keep your distance oh,,, and we’ll only talk
Me: (Seductively) Are u sure about that?
Mirabel: Hold it there, don’t even think about it…
Me: Really?
Mirabel: I’m very serious (boldly)
Me: Okay,,, its alright, i didn’t intend to do anything anyway
Mirabel: Says your mouth but can that thing down there attest to that? (Using her face to point at my private area that is nodding on its own)
Me: Hey stop looking at it,,,, it got mind on its own and its alive because of the available frequency
Mirabel: So I’m the frequency?
Me: Yes of course, its not my fault that its nodding like that. I can only control it as its master but can’t stop it from nodding to available frequency. Its like that, so can we talk now?
Mirabel: Alright, what is it that u want to tell me about ?
Me: Its about your’ fr……
**Knocks on the door twice then came in without waiting for permission**
Lola: I need to take a shower, sorry i had to wear this, can’t find anything else to put on **walks into the bathroom**
She was wearing my shirt. I was stunned and speechless so was Mirabel.
She finally came out after spending almost 30 minutes in the bathroom. She laid on the floor
Lola: Goodnight guys,,,, woah the floor is so cool
I thought Mirabel was going to get angry and react, but she actually looks as if she wanted to laugh while i was burning inside of me.
Before i could say ‘Mi’ the door opened without knocking
Cynthia: (Sleepy) So all of u camped here and left me all alone in the parlor,,,, msteeeww **She also laid on floor side by side with Lola**
Mirabel started laughing out,,, I looked at her with an angry face.
WATCHOUT FOR EPISODE 12

Comments