THE PRESIDENT'S DAUGHTER SEASON 2 EPISODE 3


They placed a small table across my waist and put the food on top. A tumbler was filled with yoghurt.
Mum: Take **giving me a spoon** start eating. Make sure u eat a lot, lemme go and close the shop. I will be back soon.
Me: Ok ma
Mum: And your medicines, make sure u take them accordingly ok?
Me: Yes ma
Mum: Please uhmmm… is it errmmm Miracle?
Mirabel: Mirabel ma
Mum: Ok Mirabel, please help me look after him
Mirabel: I will ma
Mum: Help me make sure he eats well because he hates food whenever he’s not feeling well, and please make him take his medicines accordingly
Mirabel: Okay ma
Mum: Thank u very much. Oya Nancy let’s go
Nancy: Mummy…
Mum: Come on!
Nancy: **she starts doing that child-like angry attitude and walked out**
Mum: Ok till i come back
Mirabel: Okay ma
Mum: Victor eat well oh…
I didn’t say anything, she left.
Mirabel: What happened to u sweetheart?
Me: U said your Dad saw the video, do u know what that means?
Mirabel: Wait, what? I never said such
Me: U answered yeah when i asked u
Mirabel: Oh (laughs) I said where not yea, Like where would he have seen it
Me: U mean he hasn’t seen it?
Mirabel: Yeah
Me: But news as such should’ve gotten to him
Mirabel: Not if something has been done
Me: How do u mean?
Mirabel: Don’t worry, eat first we’d talk about that later. Go on, eat
I start pretending like i’m not interested in the food. Well its like that for sick people, buh am i really sick? I’m just weak. I still couldn’t help but pretend.
Mirabel: Eat dear, don’t u want to get better? Its your favourite… oya eat for me, for my sake please… see yoghurt, u can drink as much as u like,,, come on start eating already
My mind sweet me eh….. i dip the spoon into the rice, fetched out small of it and ate
Mirabel: There u go, try it again or should i feed u?
I took my yoghurt and sipped it like i was drinking a bitter herbal medicine. Mirabel supported my hand to make it flow more into my mouth, i tried to decline but she persisted and i really enjoyed it,,, just pretence. After finishing it, i looked like a baby that was just fed.
Mirabel: Excuse me lemme use the rest room
I nodded in agreement. As soon as she closed the door behind her, i grabbed the hollandia and start sucking it from its container.
The door just burst open
Mirabel: Gotchaa!!
***I freezed immediately with my eyes wide opened facing her speechlessly. She caught me!!***
Mirabel: I knew it! That nothing can make u avoid hollandia yoghurt no matter what.
***I didn’t know what to say or do, i slowly dropped the yoghurt***
Mirabel: Hhmmm… do u have anything to say?
Me: Sorry…?
Mirabel: Good! U know what to do now
So jeje i started eating my rice, the chicken was so many. I ate and drank as much as i could before i retired. Mirabel gave me the medicines which i took.
Mirabel: How do u feel now?
Me: Hhmmm… **forming sick**
Mirabel: Talk jare!!
***The shout shocked me. Seems like Mirabel don’t take nonsense oh…***
Me: I feel much better now, thanks dear (I humbled myself)
Mirabel: Did u enjoyed the meal?
Me: Yes it was good, uhmm… why were u smiling when u were putting the food on the plate for me?
Mirabel: *laughs* I saw how u were swallowing your saliva on seeing it
Me: No i didn’t
Mirabel: Yes u did, U didn’t ke. Tell that to the gods
**The Doctor and a Nurse walks in**
Doctor: How are u feeling now Victor?
Me: Better sir
Doctor: Okay, lemme see…
***He examined me.***
Doctor: Ok good
He collected a paper from the nurse and wrote down some things.
Mirabel: How is he Doctor?
Doctor: He is okay now, I will discharged him immediately the bills get settled. Where is his mother?
Mirabel: She’s not around buh i can take care of it
Doctor: Ok lets go
Mirabel: I’m coming Victor
Me: Ok
***She came back some minutes later***
Mirabel: Time to go, you’ve been discharged
Me: Thanks sweetheart, u are dah best
Mirabel: And you’re so welcome my love
Me: Hhmmm… can i get, U know **touching my lips** I miss it like crazy
Mirabel: No u can’t
Me: Please….
Mirabel: No! **arranging my stuffs**
Me: But why?
Mirabel: U pretended not wanting to eat and drink ‘coz you’re ‘sick’, so,,, why don’t u wait till u get better before u get ‘this’ **giving me a sharp kiss**
Me: But i’m fine now that’s why i’m being discharged
Mirabel: I don’t care
Me: Babe…?
Mirabel: Yea?
Me: Come on
Mirabel: No no no no
Me: Why?
Mirabel: That’s what u get for pretending,,, I don’t like pretence, not even from u. So beat it
Me: Arrghh!! **I fell back on to the bed and unintentionally hit my head against the steel frame of the bed**
Aishh!!
Mirabel: Oh my god! What happened?
***I was holding my head in pain***
Mirabel: Sorry dear, i’m coming lemme call the Doctor
Me: No!
Mirabel: Why?
Me: I don’t need the Doctor
Mirabel: Then what do u want me to do? U are in pain
Me: Kiss! I want kisses from u, arrghh
Mirabel: What?
Me: Aish! Kiss oh… kiss kiss kiss please kiss
Mirabel: Ok! Alright calm down
***She kissed me for like 3 seconds***
Mirabel: Alright that’s enough
Me: No, more more more… my head oh… please more
She kissed me again, this time i grabbed her so she won’t escape, she tried to get off but i held her tight until she gave in and responded, we then kissed passionately. We continued until the door burst open bringing in my momma.
We disengaged immediately.

WATCHOUT FOR EPISODE 4

Comments