Tangle episode 26


'Helen is this really you?'Jeffery asked.
'Am sorry for leaving you guys' Helen said solemnly.
'Why did you change your mind?' Malik asked.
'Because I need some money to take care of my mom. She tried her best to raise me with the little she has, so I think it’s time I pay her back but I can't do that by selling fish. I need real money, please guys help me out' she begged.
'But you insulted me on phone just now' Malik said.
'Me?' Helen asked surprisingly. She ransacked her pocket and bag in search of her mobile phone but she couldn't find it.

'Oh, I left my phone at home. It must have been aunty Sikira who talked to you. She was infuriated when I told her I was leaving' Helen said.
'Thank God you are back, girl but before you can start working with us officially you have to talk to our boss' Jeffery said.
The chairman called at exactly seven pm and they all sat down beside the TV.
'Good evening sir' they greeted.
'Evening my loyal employee, I can see the new lady is here' the image on the screen said.
'Yes sir, her name is Adebimpe but we call her Helen' Malik announced.
'Am very much happy to be part of your workers sir' Helen said.
'Ok but you must work hard to earn my reward. Guys let’s talk about our next business. This operation is simple but delicate. A guy will arrive at the airport in Lagos by 2 p.m tomorrow, he will be carrying several luggage but I need you to get me one thing from him, his bread' the chairman paused.
'Bread?' Jeffery asked to be sure he heard right.
'Yes bread, Helen you will help them distract his attention, I heard this guy has an eye for good looking girls. Guys please make this a clean job, steal the bread and replace it with another. He mustn't know you stole from him.
'Okay sir, but once we have the bread what do we do with it?' Malik asked.
'I will call you 7 p.m tomorrow to give you further instruction. Guys please do this job perfectly, I won't tolerate any mistake. Good night' the Chairman vanished from screen.
More information about the man they were to rob including his picture was sent to them via email.
Watch out for next episode
Written by: komolafe olufunminiyi

Read more cool stories at www.latestvibe.blogspot.com 

Comments