MANDATORY MARRIAGE SEASON 2 EPISODE 23

Me: Sir, can we go home together? (Facing the DPO)
DPO: Yes of course, we will continue with our own investigation..since you guys are in Lagos, you will still need to report to the state command and return whenever we need you guys because our investigation will still continue
Me: No Problem sir..
SK: We will always be available
After spending more than two hours at the station, we submitted our statement, signed some document and told that we are free to go. My dad was the one driving, mum was beside her while the remaining 3 of us was behind. I introduce Biola to Simbiat but I didn’t say much to her…
We got to Lagos by around 5pm, my mum took SK in to take her bath, Biola gave her new cloth to wear while I saw her off around 6pm
Me: Thanks so much SK
SK: Thanks to you too…i should be the one thanking you for saving my life
Me: How did I save your life? You did for me now
SK: what would have happened if you tell the police I was one of them? That means I will be the one to suffer for all our crimes
Me: What would have happened if you didn’t drug me?
SK: Well, we thank God for sparing our lives
Me: I was so glad I make it out alive
SK: Am so happy God is giving me a second chance…….I will never attempt bad behaviour in my life again
Me: Will you be able to pull out now?
SK: yes..its so easy now, Mary and Opa has been the one forcing me all this while
Me: see the way they ended their lives
SK: what would have happened to me if the bullet met me in another part of my body
Me: Uhmmmmm…i believe God spare your life for a purpose, but how did it happened?
SK: It happened just exactly the same way I explained at the station, I tried to convince them that you are dead that we shouldn’t gun you there as it will call people’s attention. The initial plan was to take you to a bush, push you out of the car then gun you but flaky still insisted that we gun you even when I confirmed to them that you are dead….
I was scared on our way going but so happy when we saw police at the check point, I was even the one that told Opa not to wait for them so that they can chase us which they eventually did, there was no snake bite, I had to shout so that police will locate us, I thought girls will surrender so that even if they arrest us, some of our baba alaye will come and bail us out until girls started shooting at the police and there was exchange of bullet here and there…..Girls were gone instantly
Me: waoh..that is serious
SK: I told the police that I was kidnapped by the ladies on our way going, I told them you are still lying in the bush and not dead but just unconscious, told them you need serious medical attention to revive you even though I needed urgent medical attention myself but your own life was so special because you don’t deserve to die like that
Me: But why didn’t you involve some of your baba alaye’s when they took you to the station?
SK: remember I told you I want to be free and opt out, I thought they will release me when I told them I was kidnapped but they said they still need to establish the truth as I was the only lead, they asked me for the house but I told them I don’t know the location because once I take them there, they might want to ask the locals if they know me and what will happen if those ones started telling them they always see me in company of my friends in the town most especially if they show them their pictures or they get to the house, laid their hands on some incrimating evidence that will implicate me
Me: waoh…you are too smart
SK: It was a relief when you told them that we were both kidnapped, I was so happy….i know news would have filtered everywhere now that girls have been killed so people might think have been killed too, I will just be on a low key, find a trusted ally to help me with my final clearance and mobilization then go for my NYSC
Me: That is very good dear, you can see that bad company doesn’t pay
SK: have learnt my lessons ooo
Biola: Uhmmmmmm…..so, this is what happened
Me: When did you come behind us? So, you have been hearing us
Biola: So, you are one of those girls abi..you are one of them (Raising her voice)
Me: Stop it now..she is the good one among them and if not for her, do you think you will see your husband alive? She was the one that drug me so that I can be unconscious and for them not to kill me..Thank God you heard most of our discussion..she is someone you should be thanking, I had to safe her from the police too since she risked her life to safe mine too..do you know that if her friends knew she gave me a drug to be unconscious, they will kill her even before killing me
Biola: Have heard you…bye bye aunty, thanks for what you have done, I just hope we are safe from your hand now and you won’t send your people to us again…
Me: stop it now Biola…..Dad, gave you some cash SK, I believe it will be enough to take you home, say me well to everybody when you get home please..I hope we can get to see again
SK: If God says so…Thank you very much Snakie
Me:Thanks to you too
Biola: Its okay, lets go inside….people that came to greet you are inside and you are outside here talking to a killer
WATCHOUT FOR EPISODE 24

READ MORE COOL STORIES @ WWW.LATESTVIBE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Comments