MANDATORY MARRIAGE SEASON 2 EPISODE 16

SK: How are you feeling now
Me: A bit better..thanks so much
Sk: You welcome…..what will you eat
Me: Anything will be better please
Sk: You guys doesn’t hear word, anyone that sees you now will never know what you did to my babe, I just pity your wife and family sha

Me: Thank You so much SK, But where exactly is this place “flaky and Mary walked in”
Mary: uhmmmmm………………….You didn’t tell us enjoyment is going on here
SK: I just say I should come and play with our toy jare
Flaky: that is good..and how was it?
Sk: You should trust the horse now..only that I allow him take charge…see how wet the bed is
Mary: His thing don even come down sef
Sk: U know trust me….the guy pump out like two times ni…i was just laughing as he was coming out cos the pain was out of this world
Mary: I know in his next life, this dick will definitely not want to follow him down to this world
Flaky: You know say I dey always wish to cut the dick away as one of my toy after hin don die..just that the thing no go stand up again ni
Read more cool stories @ www.latestvibe.blogspot.com
Sk: Sincerely have never seen a dick as big as this before……
Mary: You think say na small thing..i dey tell you, the guy go dey release inside you, you go dey enjoy am and wouldn’t want him to stop all because of the size…..
SK: abi oooo
Mary: how you take know? He released inside you?
SK: Yes ooo mama, I no fit lie for you abeg….Na the tip of the ice bag gang an be that…
Mary: Na hin be say flaky and opa don miss very well..you need go clean up oo babe
Sk: abi now….
Mary: but lemme have some fun before you clean up now …..
I was dumb founded when mary passed the gun in her pocket to flaky, pull sk closer and they started kissing each other, it was a full blown up romance, flaky was hailing them as they engaged in the act. They finger each other and at a point I was pushed out of the bed while Sk started sucking mary..”what an irritating scenario” I said on my mind.
Saturday evening was here already, I don’t even know what my fate will be the following day as they kept shouting weekend, I don’t know if it will happen that night or the following day, have been praying since on Saturday night that God should save me, I promised to serve him with all my heart if I should escape this my ordeal. I was still on my thought when SK walked in…She came in with a cloth for the first time and asked me to go and take my bath in the bathroom inside the room, she waited for me in the room.
I came out and was looking so fresh, at least even if they want to kill me, I shouldn’t look dirty going to meet my creator. SK sat on the bed and was looking at me as I was dressing up…
SK: You were not looking bad but what led you into this..why did you have to record Mama and post it online
Me: I didn’t post her video online
Sk: You didn’t do what? The video is all over the internet…..what is this on my phone?
Me: Ahhhh…moku modaran
Sk: You didn’t post it but who did? Imagine the trauma posting a pregnant woman sex video online all because she jilted you
Me: Jilted me? No oooo….To God I was the one that recorded the video but didn’t post it online, the only other person that have access to it was my wife and am sure she will never do something like that
Sk: So, you exchanged it with your new lover after dumping Mama
Me: No oooo…I didn’t dump her ooooo, we were not even in any relationship
SK: You were not in a relationship? So what happened between you guys
Me: Okay..let me explain to you
SK: am listening…you don’t have much time, you need to be brief
WATCHOUT FOR EPISODE 17
READ MORE COOL STORIES @ WWW.LATESTVIBE.BLOGSPOT.COM


Comments