MANDATORY MARRIAGE EPISODE 7

They finished cooking and I started counting down to Friday morning when Mary will go out of my life because with the way things were going it will just be a matter of time before I will be caught moreover I guess Biola was already suspecting that the bond between me and Mary was not like a family member at all cos we hardly talk to each other.
My hope was on the high side when I left for work on Friday, my fiancée already told me in the morning she will be going out but will be back at home before I return from work in the evening. It was around 3pm when I received an august visitor in my office
Me: watz up baby, you never told me you will be here

Biola: Don’t mind me jare baby. It was Funmi that drag me to this area so I said lemme pay you a surprise visit
Me: okay oooo madam surprise visit
Biola: and at least we can also go home together
Me: Datz true sha but you av to pay me for your transport ooo
Biola: Don’t worry now I will pay u, am even hungry sef, come and take me to your canteen now if I won’t disturb u
Me: As your lordship pleases Ma
We went downstairs to the canteen and we finished our food in like 30mins and decided to relax a bit before going back to my office
Biola: Ehnn..ehn baby, I want to beg you for sumtyn ooooo and I will be so happy if you can do it for me
Me: Please don’t give me that face abeg
Biola: which face is dat?
Me: you no now, whenever you are asking for something difficult from me
Biola: No jare, it’s not something difficult baby and I will be so happy if you can do it for me just this one alone and nothing else baby. (Give me a kiss)
Me: what is it now?
Biola: promise you will do it 4 me first baby
Me: Promise? Y should i
Biola: Please now baby
Me: Okay..i will if within my capacity
Biola: it’s nothing beyond your capacity so I want you to be affirmative, say you promise me
Me: your wahala is too much baby .okay, I promise, you know I will do anytyn 4u baby
Biola: Thx so much love, you are the best in dis world
Me: okay…a ngbo yin (I'm hearing u)
Biola: you no am on leave right now and house will always be a bit boring for me so I want your permission for Mary to wait behind till I will resume work
Me: lailai…(raise voice) it’s impossible…..i can never allow that, she’s gone and gone forever.
***chaiii, this girl no know anything oooo, can someone help me explain to her?***
Biola: Please now baby…u know house will be bored for me all alone everyday..she’s not doing anytyn presently so her company will be okay for me now baby
Me: baby..u no I will always do anytyn to make you api but this one is a No No..i can’t,
Biola: But she’s your family member now
Me: More reason why I don’t want her around as I don’t want any family in between us dear
Biola: Remember am not marrying you alone but you and your family. You can also witness that we have been getting along very well
Me: I know but on this one..it’s impossible baby…she’s gone for good and not staying behind
Biola: Please baby, home will be bored alone, moreover I was just coming from office and have been asked to complete my leave once and for all so, I will be spending extra one week at home…
Me: that implies dat you want Mary to spend up to two weeks in my house
Biola: please now baby…….please my love
Me: Don’t give me that look abeg
Biola: I guess datz a yes baby
Me: I will think about it
Biola: Thanks so much darling……you are d best, I know you will do anytyn to make me api
Me: ati gbo yin ……………………Where is Mary?
Biola: She will soon join us here..She’s in Ikeja buying some wares…she said she’s having an interview next week Thursday
Me: Why will you give her my office address now…watz all this now….i don’t like wat you are doing abeg
Biola: Am sorry baby..i didn’t see anytyn bad in it datz why I asked her to join us here remember she’s your cousin and not an outsider.
Biola phone beep immediately and it was Mary that called her, she told her to wait at the reception that we will join her there soon. I couldn’t help but to continue to think of the problem I brought upon myself, how do I escape this without Biola finding out..it’s so obvious I couldn’t send her away with force as it will be suspicious and she’s not even ready to go…she’s playing her game so well getting to the head of my lady, definitely I have to be on top of my game too before things get out of hand. How I wish I could turn back the hands of
time and never made attempt to start a convo with a devil call Mary in the first place.
I accepted my faith and made up my mind I will never give room for a chance with Mary again….the last one was the last attempt and I will never try to do any silly thing with her again….enough is enough and I will do everything to resist her attempt. I promised myself never to fall for her tricks again.
It was a week we had the discussion, Mary was still in the house, I avoid her like a plague in the house…I don’t seat in the sitting room nor have discussion with my girl there, my routine was back from office to the bedroom straight, that was where I take my dinner, shower and go to bed..i make sure I always come back late claiming office workload to my Fiancee. Mary wouldn’t stop disturbing me with calls and text message of how she misses me and the role she has been trying to playing along with me… It got to a stage she text me that she was only willing to receive me just for the last time and get out of my life without coming back again but I never reply any of her text. it got to a stage that I don’t pick her call again and had to put her number on blacklist.
[]My fiancée also noticed the strained relationship between me and Mary but she couldn’t say much as she was a bit convince that maybe it was due to work stress.
Mary bought another sim card, I blocked her again but she wouldn’t desist from sending me series of text message.. she sent me one that Biola saw and got angry with (Thank God it was her new number)..i pleaded with her that it was one of my ex that was trying to play stunt.. she reported me to Mary and she was even the one that settled it for us on a rare evening I managed to watch news in the sitting room
It was on a Saturday as I didn’t have option than to come to the sitting room to watch my favourite team play in an afternoon premiership match couple with the fact that it was a night of el-classico. It was 5pm and I had no option than to come to the sitting room.. We were all in the sitting room Biola was right there beside me while Mary was busy with biscuit and drink on another seat….i bet wat Mary was putting on will make any guy want to release in his pant.. she was putting on a mini skirt, with a mini tube top.. Biola didn’t see it as anything as she believe she’s my cousin and wouldn’t mean anything..(My body will never react to my sister…abomination) She excused herself after a while and came back to the sitting room. My eyes flipped to where she was after like 20mins and I realized she wasn’t putting on a pant..what
was staring at me was a fresh neatly shaved p---y….my D--k was so hard, Mary was seriously seducing me and it got to a stage I couldn’t control it again. Thank God for one of Biola’s friend that stays close to my street who came on a visit which shifted my attention away from her and she also adjusted herself. It was around 7pm when Biola saw her friend off…
Immediately Biola stood up, I wanted to go with them but she said I shouldn’t worry but continue to watch my ball… ***I knew I can’t stay in the same sitting room with Mary and I was looking for escape route***
I saw them off to the entrance and coming back inside with a straight face on a plan to walk straight to the bedroom…….what was waiting for me close to the entrance door was Mary holding her mini skirt in her hand. Her fresh p*****y was staring at me, I wanted to help myself but Dickson disappointed me

Mary: you think you can run away from me forever abi?
WATCHOUT FOR EPISODE 8

Comments