MANDATORY MARRIAGE EPISODE 6

Me: Have heard u…she has to go back home first thing on Friday Morning
Mary: thanks so much Uncle snakie…u are d best uncle in the world. ***she came to me with a hug, I gave her a face that looks somehow but she didn’t even care at all***
Biola: Lets go inside baby so that you can clean up and eat your food
Me: Okay dear

Biola: smile for me now baby or are you still angry?
Me: am not baby… it’s okay dear
We went inside together and didn’t come out without having a round of quickie in the bathroom as we both took our bath together. The night was not without thought of when the devil I brought to my house will leave me alone as this was getting too much for me to bear
All was going on well and I neva gave Mary any chance at all. I was just counting down to when Friday will come again. I came home very early on Wednesday evening around 7pm, I was in the bedroom with Biola when she suddenly received a call from one of her colleague to come collect
something from her at the bus stop, she called Mary to follow her but she totally declined saying she was pressed as I could hear their conversation from the bedroom.
Didn’t take up to 2mins Biola left when the bedroom door opened, standing there was Mary totally unclad without anything on
her.
Me: ehn..ehn…what do you want? Get out of my room right now
Mary: what do you mean baby boy, don’t you know I've missed you or you think it’s dat easy being alone since all this days?
Me: look here Mary, there’s nothing between us again, what happened between us belongs to the past and I will never have anytyn to do with you again
Mary: are you sure you don’t want to av anytyn to do with me again (apparently sighting my D--k in my boxer already failing me as I couldn’t help it) *****Before I knew what
was happening , she was already on my bed moving closer to me******
Me: ****in low tone****** what do you want from me Mary? Please go now….Biola shouldn’t know about all this Mary
Mary: I know baby and you shud realize I mean no harm, I've also been playing my part perfectly and I can guarantee you she will never suspect anytyn and it will definitely be a secret dear but I need you dis last time, just this last one before I leave on Friday
Me: but you know Biola is around, lets do it when she’s not around Mary..please
Mary: don’t worry dear…i know she won’t be here until about 20mins and we would av been tru
Me:what if she barged on us..what if we are caught..we are not safe dear
*****she was already on me sitting on my Dickson which was hard from the boxer*****
Mary: don’t worry dear, the entrance door is locked from behind, she will definitely knock or call us before coming in, please I need you right now baby.
She placed a kiss on my lips and that goes passionately…i responded to her kiss. Bla bla bla........ didn’t take up to 10mins before she came for the first time….
What we thought will be for 20mins was lasting for 45mins and an hour without any sign that Biola is coming…we lasted more than an hour and av even shower and went
to the sitting room before Biola came back
Me: what happened baby? What took you so long?
Biola: don’t mind d yeye babe jare..she was not even close to the bus stop when she called me
Me: I was even worried
Biola: but you didn’t call me now cos you whould av if you were truly worried
Me: I know you are not lost now
Biola: okay oooo..where is Mary
Me: she’s in the kitchen cooking…..
Biola: as if she know am seriously hungry..lemme join her so that it will be fast
They finished cooking and I started counting down to Friday morning when Mary will go out of my life because with the way things were going it will just be a matter of time before I will be caught moreover I guess Biola was already suspecting that the bond between me and Mary was not like a family member at all cos we hardly talk to each other.

WATCHOUT FOR EPISODE 7

Comments