MANDATORY MARRIAGE EPISODE 24

“we heard a knock on the door”
Me: Yes who is that?
Voice: It’s me……
Me: Biola?
Biola: Yes…..
Me: ***what a surprise, we spoke yesterday and she didn’t tell me she will be coming*** Am coming…please hold on
***“I approached the door and opened the door for Biola, I led her into the sitting room, my mom welcomed her with both hand and offered a sit beside her***

My Mum: Welcome my wife….ku ojo meta, hey yah…am so sorry my wife, am very sorry for everything
Dad: How is work and family Biola
Biola: We bless God Sir, everybody is fine
Me: Welcome baby…so, as I was saying earlier before Biola walked in…All I required from Mary is the truth and nothing but the truth………………..Who is responsibe for your pregnancy Mary?
“silent without any response”
Me: I said who is responsible for the pregnancy
My Mum: Are you not the one he is asking questions? Can’t you answer
Mary’s Mum: Who else will be responsible now snakie…………..
Me: You can’t talk abi? Don’t worry, I will talk on your behalf and you can always interrupt to correct me if am lying against you.
Read more cool stories @ www.latestvibe.blogspot.com

Sir, Ma..the fact is that Mary was like two to three weeks pregnant before I met her..who she was pregnant for is what I don’t know which is definitely non of my business at this particular moment. What baffles me most is the fact that we went to the hospital after she got pregnant for confirmation and we were told it was 3 weeks then of which it was almost 6weeks pregnancy, definitely I don’t know how she does that too. Ironically, she was dating kayode before she met me and at the same time dating Emma. kayode and Emma are best friend, they were passing Mary to each other as s-x machine before she got married and they both denied it as they realized she was not worth it because how will she be sleeping with two guys at the same time, got pregnant and want either of them to accept it. The fact is that both of them even know she was not dating them alone as she has fling of guys at her disposal. I believe her meeting me that day was an opportunity for her to push the pregnancy on me which the foolishness in me didn’t allow me to reason well. I was trying to play game not knowing that I was playing with the master. I wanted to do one off but she has another plan for me by pushing another man’s preganancy on me….. Here is the issue, if she can’t talk, I believe kay will be able to say something to all have said and like I told you earlier, Mary is not worth your life Kay..she’s a biatch and you have nothing to gain from her or loose by saying the truth…so talk now kay, I want you to talk right now (With a strong voice).
Kay: emmmmm….emmmm
Me: Kay, you be guy now…abeg talk
Kay: The truth is that, have been in an affair with Mary for more than two years now…I met her when she was in final year in school , it was not a relationship per say but a kind of affair student have that you pay them after having satisfaction with them….so along the line my friend got interested in her and he also did her so far the price was right…
Along the line, like 8 months ago, she told me she was pregnant and I querried her why she will be pregnant despite doctors advice the last time she went for abortion last year that she shouldn’t attempt to abort any pregnancy again if she needed her life…. So, the question was who she was pregnant for as I was so sure I was not the only one sleeping with her, after I rejected it..she took it to Emma and that one too rejected it outrightly and asked her to go and look for who impregnated her.that was the last thing I know about her before reconnecting again
Me: I guess I was the mumu she eventually ushed the pregnancy on……..so, after you knew she found someone to push the pregnancy on, you still had the mind to come here and be bleeping her again in my house
Dad: abi oooooooo……….This kay is a b-----d
Kay: It wasn’t y voice..she was the one disturbing me and saying she missed me, so I came for a visit to Lagos five months ago, I asked where she was and she described this place to me and before I knew it, we had s-x for the first time here
Mary: Why lying on my head now Kay….Snakie, please it’s not like that oooooo
Me: then, how is it? I want you to talk right now
Read more cool stories @ www.latestvibe.blogspot.com

Mary: There was this particular day he initiated chat with me on what’sapp and asked me about where I was staying..it was just a friendly chat and I told him I was staying here..it was a surprise that he showed up by the door..i heard a knock on my door and I was surprised he was the one when I opened the door.
I wouldn’t have allowed him in but he told me it was a friendly visit so,I allowed him in…not until he started threatening me that he will expose me to you that the pregnancy is not yours. He threatened to expose all my past, I had no option than to give in to his demand and allow him sex me…so, he has always been coming back ever since then and I had no option than to always give in to him
Me: You are the biggest liar ever liveth, before he came to this house, has Emma not come earlier to bleep you here? In my bedroom……………
Mary: No oooooooo………………….
Me: Kay, will you deny that it was not Emma that gave you description to this house the first time you came here?
Kay: emma was the one that gave me the address and he told me he already had sex with her
Me: So, why are you lying again Mary, or you want me to show you evidence for that again?
Mary: No oooo…please am very sorry..pls forgive me snakie, I beg you in the name of God
Me: name of God indeed…..Did you remember God when you were doing it? Tell me please, how did you do it when we went to the hospital for pregnancy test?
Mary: I beg the Dr to alter the result of the test..i bribed him with 20k
Me: 20k and what? Say it cos I know the truth already and I have evidence too ***Using scope to get other facts***
Mary: 20k and also suck him………..
Me: Suck him inside the lab while I was waiting for you guys outside..what about so many times he came to this house
Mary: It was only twice oooo and I didn’t allow him have sex with me oooo

WATCHOUT FOR EPISODE 25 (FINAL)

Read more cool stories @ www.latestvibe.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. Good Post! Thank you so much for sharing this pretty post, it was so good to read and useful to improve my knowledge as updated one, keep blogging.
    Best Hospital for Pregnancy in Greater Noida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment