MANDATORY MARRIAGE EPISODE 23

At around past seven in the morning, my parent were the one that woke me up with the knock on my door…..
Me: good Morning Mummy, good morning daddy
Dad: what happened? Why the scary call and text
Me: it’s nothing that serious but it’s a bit serious…what should I offer you
Mum: where is your wife?
Me: She went out to get something…she’s coming…

“we heard a knock on the door and I went to the door and it was Mary’s mum and her elder brother
Me: Welcome ma……..Good Morning Ma
Mary’s Mum: All daddy, Mummy..eyin na wa nibi (you are here)….ekaaro ma
My mum: Ekaaro Ma…eku ijo meta
Mary’s Mum: Did Snakie sent a message to you too?
Dad: na so we see am oooo…we came in too not quite long and we have not heard anything from him yet
Mary’s Mum: Where is your wife snakie….
Me: She’s coming..she will soon join us
Dad: Is this all the people you called or we are still expecting some other people
Me: This is everybody Sir……
Dad: Okay..we are here now..what did you call us for
Me: Thank you very much my parent and thanks to you too mummy (referring to Mary’s Mum). Dad, initially I told you am not interested in this relationship but you forced me to it cos of my little mistake. At this stage now, I called you my parent to officially tell you that am no more interested in this relationship……..
Read more cool stories @ www.latestvibe.blogspot.com

Dad: are we back at this stage again?are you okay at all snakie? I thought we already passed through this stage..even if you have issue with your wife, it cost you nothing to settle it amicably abi what sort of nonsense is this?
My Mum: Oya mi lenu oooo…but lets even wait for him Daddy…what do you see that made you want to divorce your marriage of less than a year
Mary’s Mum: Please my Son, we can settle whatever is happening between you and your wife amicably
Me: Thank you mum…there’s a lot of thing involve and the truth still remains that me and Biola are back together
Dad: What? You are a bastard …I know this right from onset that am not your biological father
My Mum: You disappointed me snakie, I thought I talked about all this with you one on one but you never listen to the word of the elder……Don’t lemme say that your son will never listen to you again too snakie
Me: it’s not like that mummy..daddy, it’s not what you think. Initially I thought things will work out between us and forget how we met but the truth has been things has not been the same since we got married….it has been one problem or the other in this house
Dad: ehn..ehn…datz normal in every marriage, do you think me and your mum understand each other within a year? It takes time my boy
Mary’s Mum: Eyin omo isinyi sef………It’s takes time to understand each other, is it cos of this minor issue you called a meeting like this?
My Mum: my boy…you need to take things easy with yourselves and understand your wife better.
Me: Mum, it has gone beyond that….the truth is that am not the one responsible for Mary’s pregnancy
My Mum: WHAT!!!!!!!
Read more cool stories @ www.latestvibe.blogspot.com

Dad: You are not serious? How did you know that?
Me: Lets forget about how I know that the pregnancy is not mine…another aspect of it is that, so many guys have been coming to this house to sleep with my suppose wife
Mary’s Mum: What? That’s absolutely impossible..i trust my daughter, are you making this up all because you want divorce? What sort of rubbish is this
Elder Brother: Ahan..snakie, even if you don’t want your wife again, that doesn’t mean you should come up with this bogus lies now…….
Dad: I just realized you are a stupid guy, what sort of rubbish is this, your wife is pregnant, how come other guys will be coming to sleep with your wife in this house
My Mum: That’s amazing………..what’s your evidence oko mi as I believe you won’t come up with all these allegations without any evidence
Me: The truth is that I have all the evidences on my phone and the fact that I know two guys that have been sleeping with her under this roof. If it’s evidence you are looking for, I have them right here and I will show it to you guys….please can we all go inside my bedroom?
“I stood up and led them to my room as they all follow me”
I opened the door of my bedroom and all they could uttered at once was “WHAT!!!!!!”…all at once. Kay was at one corner of the room while Mary was just by a side of the bed crying.
Kay had already put on one of my top and short apparently expecting to run out any moment I open the door but they were both surprised to see the house full of people, there was definitely nowhere to run to…The expression on my dad says it all with “eleyi ga oooo” coming out from his mouth..my mum was dumb founded and sat down on the floor of my bedroom without uttering any word and for my inlaws, what do they have to say?
Dad: Please bring my phone for me in the sitting room lemme call police to come and arrest this idiot………..
Mary’s Mum: That’s better…you have an effontry to come into another man’s house to climb on his wife
Me: dad, please this is not the issue of police……I don’t want any outsider to be involve in this, I would have allowed him go yesterday night but I intentionally want you guys to see it first hand so that it won’t be hear say and the fact still remains that I have their s-x video on my phone already too
My Mum: This is unbelievable….a heavily pregnant woman having s-x with another man in her matrimonial bedroom…mi o riru eleyi ri lati ojo ti mo ti daye (have never
sen this before since my existence)
Me: kay, abeg commot my cloth for body ooo…why putting on my cloth, am bringing your cloth for you and your phone is still in the sitting room
My Mum: No oooo…what do you want to do with the cloth that’s on him…pls I don’t want badluck for you my son… let him keep it abeg and get the hell out of this place
Mary’s Mum: That’s better…let him go first so that we can have eyes to settle every other thing
My Mum: which other thing is there to settle? Okay, to help Mary pack her things I guess and am sure you guys came with a car already
My Dad: Ogbeni, get out of this place before the count of five….
Me: No dad…..he’s not going just like that, please just give me the opportunity to handle things my own way……………..
Dad: which your own way?
Read more cool stories @ www.latestvibe.blogspot.com

Me: please now daddy…I beg you in the name of God
Dad: Okay…..
Me: kay, you remembered I told you yesterday that you will leave here unharmed but under my terms and conditions..i believe have not done anything to you since that yesterday…so, here is the last deal, we go to the sitting room and talk about everything like a family…I assume we are now like family, so family do fights and settle things between each other…….So, stand up and move to the sitting room right now
Elder Brother: they said you should stand up abi eti e di ni (Are you deaf?)
Mary’s Mum: They said you should stand up…oloshi oloriburuku ada ile onile ru…olorun lo ma da ile ti e na ru (God will ruin your own life)
My Mum: Abeg, stop raining curse in my son’s house… this house is the house of prayer and not curse
“that was how we all moved to the sitting room”
Me: I had to invite you everybody here for us to settle this once and for all and to guide against playing blame games…..I want them to be here and be witness to everything in the presence of Kay, I know he is still surprise of how I got to know about him and his name but am sure everything will be clear to him very soon now
Mary: Please snakie..am very sorry for everything
Mary’s Mum: Please snakie, please forgive her
My Mum: Forgive what?
Me: You see, there is nothing to be sorry for, I should even be the one to tell you that am sorry….Sorry for the fact that I allowed the thing under my trouser dictate my life for me which eventually almost ruin my life but thank God for the way things work out.
Sincerely, it’s not your own mistake but rather mine because you were on your own that very first day when I saw you and tried to take advantage of you and do a hit and run without any stringe attached not knowing that things will come out this way and you definitely had your own plan from the onset
My Mum: have not seen something like this in my life before..
“we heard a knock on the door”
Me: Yes who is that?
Voice: It’s me……
Me: Biola?
Biola: Yes…..
Me: ***what a surprise, we spoke yesterday and she didn’t tell me she will be coming*** Am coming…please hold on
***“I approached the door and opened the door for Biola, I led her into the sitting room, my mom welcomed her with both hand and offered a sit beside her***
My Mum: Welcome my wife….ku ojo meta, hey yah…am so sorry my wife, am very sorry for everything
Read more cool stories @ www.latestvibe.blogspot.com

Dad: How is work and family Biola
Biola: We bless God Sir, everybody is fine

WATCHOUT FOR EPISODE 24

Read more cool stories @ www.latestvibe.blogspot.com

Comments