MANDATORY MARRIAGE EPISODE 21

I closed the folder and go to his regular picture, I saw so many of her pictures again, there are even most of them that shows the pics were snapped in the same sitting room that I was at that particular time, I was checking the pics when Emma walked in
Emma: guy, did you see any film of interest to you? you see my films ehn, if you start watching them it will take you nothing less than 6month for you to finish dem
Me: ehn ehn….the funniest thing is dat, have not even check the films, have been looking at the pics on your laptop since
Emma: ehn ehn……i have so many pics ooo

Me: but which one is dis that has pics of only girls?
Emma: you mean these pics? ( looking at the pics together) …they are the girls have marked register on jare….
Me: hmmmmmm…….Ekun, you don try ooooo
Emma: wetyn I go do now….
Me: this particular one even look farmiliar ( pointing to Mary)
Emma: ehn ehn….where you for know am abi na your sister?
Me: my sister ke? No ooooo….she stays around my sister’s place in apanifuja surulere, her name is Mary
Emma: yes…Mary, definitely you know her…….dat babe na osho free oooo
Me:ehn ehn……..hw you take meet her, even me I been dey eye am dat tym for my sister area but I just say make I respect myself ni
Emma: respect ke? you for don try your luck now….atleast you sef go don mark register there be that…na she cheap pass from all the babes wey I don yansh
Me: you no mean am…..
Emma: Na my guy dey date her before codedly but he later got tired, and transffered her to me when he was leaving town to Abuja but you know the funniest thing, my guy still dey fucccck her anytym he come to lag and d babe still dey agree
Me: up till now?
Emma: that am not sure of ooooo as I don bone her side when she want push one stupid pregnancy for my head
Me:stupid pregnancy ke? Aye omo de yi ma ti baje ke ( dis girl life don runed oo)
Emma:the girl na idiot, like 3 guys dey fuccccck her same time, that was like 8 months ago
Me: 8 months ago?
Read more cool stories @ www.latestvibe.blogspot.com

***i was seriously boiling inside me as that was exactly the same time I met her, does it means that she was pregnant before I started sleeping with her? I decided to compose myself to hear the full gist***
Emma:yes oooo…..she said she was like 3 weeks gone then of which I was so sure I was not the only one bleeping her den, na so I chased her away
Me: and you don’t care if there’s any chance the pregnancy was yours?
Emma:i was very sure it wasn’t mine….the babe took the pregnancy to my guy too and who knows how many guys he has taken it to cos there was a time she told me she was in her boyfriends place in Egbeda, I visited her that afternoon and still bleep her in her boyfriends house and am sure she was still carrying the pregnancy then…
Me: and she allowed u?
Emma: she get option? When I know her weakness and she don push the pregnancy to the poor mumu guy…i even describe the place to my guy and dat one went there to bleep her too and I believe he still went there like 2 months ago sef
Me: to sleep with her with her big belle?
Emma: that my guy no send oooo….na him teach me this job sef
Me: na wah ooooo……una bad ooooo, I need to learn 4rm you guys oooo, make I see your guy pics abeg
***showed me the pics he snapped together with the guy called kayode***
I was dumbfounded with the revelation in front of me, I believed I was a sharp guy not until Mary beat me to my game, I definitely had a first class in mumurism. I was trying to control myself but I couldn’t take it again, I wanted to voice out immediately but thank God for the intervention of Biola who came in and told me that food is ready that I should come and eat. She promised to bring Emma’s own.
Immediately we got inside the room, I started crying and explained all what happened in Emma’s flat to Biola, I showed her all the pics and all what Emma told me. It realized we made so much mistake but the question that kept popping on my mind was that we visited the hospital and they told us the preg was 3 weeks back then and we have always been going to going to the hospital for a scan and the EDD they have been giving us pointed to same time even though some varies and come earlier but I never thought of it to that angle.
After so much deliberation with Biola, we thank God for the revelation cos it will change our relationship going forward. I pleaded to Biola to allow me go home that night as my mind wouldn’t take it , I needed to send the biatch out of my house as soon as possible. Biola wanted to go with me home but I pleaded with her again to let me do it my own way.
Read more cool stories @ www.latestvibe.blogspot.com

I stepped out of the house around 8pm, passed through Ikeja then met traffic jam that wore wrapper around Ikeja under bridge till we got to cement. I spent more than 2 hours in the traffic. I got to my street around past 10 and I decide it will never be a good idea to chase her out that night as it was already late. I decided on my mind that I will definitely let it be first thing the following morning before I opened the can of worm for her.
I got to the entrance of my door and realized she already locked the door, I used my own key to open the door and lock it back from behind put the key back in my pocket. The TV was still on and I made my way to the bedroom. What I saw was the shock of my life, my suppose wife and a guy unclad in my bedroom, the guy was doing doggy style for my wife coming from behind the way to handle a heavily pregnant woman………..WHAT!!!!!!!
They quickly separated from each other , the guy quickly rush down covering himself with the duvet while my pregnant wife was stack unclad. I jammed the door from behind, lock it with key and put the key inside my pocket and started smiling……
While my wife was pleading and crying, the guy was just pleading for a chance to allow him go. The funniest thing was that his cloth was not even in the room so he had nothing to put on except the duvet he was covering himself with. I drew the chair in the room closer and placed it by the door and sat on it…
QUESTION: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes that moment ?
WATCHOUT FOR EPISODE 22

Read more cool stories @ www.latestvibe.blogspot.com

Comments