MANDATORY MARRIAGE EPISODE 2

Mary: ehn ehn…..what happened to him
Me: He saw a lady at a party we went to last week and was complementing her without knowing that the lady was a fiancée of a Colonel…the lady was enjoying my guy too and dey were rocking each other before the young colonel came and my guy thought it was just ordinary guy
It took maturity before we were able to settle it.
Mary: Lolzz….hope it didn’t lead to trouble sha

Me: Almost so, I don’t want to be in that same mess today as I don’t know uhmmm…uhmmmm….before someone will park me now and nobody to rescue me
Mary: lolzzz….you are not serious…thank God we are just the only one in the car and you know where you met me from
Me: that swat has been keeping me going to continue this conversation or else, I wouldn’t even say anything till we depart
Mary: but truth is, you men are the same thing once you see something in skirt or trouser, you won’t even bother to ask for the owner before taking it.
Me: thank God you said Men, well am not a men sha
Mary: Then wat are you
Me: Am snakie
Mary: Are you not a man?
Me: Not yet…am a guy (snakie) and not Man, datz why am different from every other person.
Mary: datz a lie jhoor
Me: but sincerely, all of us are thieves but it’s only who is caught that is the real thief
Mary: thank God you admit that, that is wat some guys will never admit to
Me: datz why I said am different from other guys, I will never lie to any lady because I want to get in between her legs, like if as am meeting you for the first time now, if am asking you out, it’s probably impossible for me not to have who am dating. so, why should I lie? But some ladies are idiot, a guy will approach you and tell you he
doesn’t have a girlfriend and you will just admit
Mary: not all girls though
Me: so, you are claiming you are also different
Mary: yes now
Me: okay ooo….My philosophy is that, if am meeting a lady like you for the first time, I don’t expect you to tell me you don’t have who you are dating, it may either be you are not serious wit the guy or you just broke up but to tell me you don’t have anyone is a no no for me at all.
Mary: why will a grown up lady like me won’t have who am dating.
Me: yes now….it’s some ladies but do you know life is like a competition
Mary: How?
Me: the same way you are competing with thousands of people to get a job you av been applying for is the same way I will be competing with which ever guy you have that you are dating, it’s the person that you ended up with that is the winner just like the person that finally got the job will be the winner in the job recruitment process.
Mary: thats true sha
Me: more reason why I wouldn’t mind competing with the guy in your life.
Mary: what do you mean?
Me: what I mean is that a beauty like you it’s worth fighting for, you are what every guy should be competing for.
Mary: abeg, don’t compete for me oooooo…….Go and compete for your wife abeg
Me: wife ke? I don’t think I ever mention it that am married but I won’t deny the fact that I have a fiancée
Mary: then you are ready to loose the trust your fiancée have for you?
Me: I don’t think am losing any trust as we never know what might happen in life
Mary: uhmmmmm…..
Me: thats the truth…we are all just trying, like I said, life it’s all about competition.
Mary: abeg, lets talk about another thing jare…..this traffic is killing wallahi
Me: Am even tired…we have spent close to 45mins on the same spot and we are not sure yet when we will be out.
Mary: I guess the traffic is from Egbeda.
Me: It dare not be from Egbeda……we are just at Isheri now.
Mary: yes.
Me: Thats serious, well I don’t really know, it’s been a while I pass through this route. I hope you don’t have anywhere yourgent you are going to
Mary: where does a jobless lady like me have to go, am only going home ooo, I should even be asking you sef, ain’t you going to work today?
Me: am not going, I took a day off, I thought processing of my transcript will take whole of the day not knowing that it won’t even take up to an hour.
Mary: okay, that means you came for your transcript
Me: Yes, have you collected yours?
Mary: No..i don’t think I need it now since I know you only need it for your masters or if your employers in some cases requested for it.
Me: that’s true sha, maybe I can divert a bit when we get to car wash to while away time pending when the road will be free then I can later drop you where it will be convenient for you or even at home.
Mary: no oooo, don’t let me bother you jare
Me: It’s my call dear, don’t worry please.
Mary: Okay, No P
I entered through Taiwo Yemi street, found my way to Orelope before getting to my destination at Prince Abiodun Adebambo. Parked in front of a storey building, opened the door of the car for her and made my way through the entrance gate.
My house is a two bedroom flat downstairs at the back. she followed me from behind as I opened the door to my flat.
Me: Welcome to my little bunk.
Mary: Thank You but this is more than a bunk
Me: It is a bunk based on my own aspiration in life.
Mary: uhmmmmm…..i love that statement
Me: what can I offer you.
Mary: Anything will do Sir
Me: anytyn means notyn cos am sure both of us have not taken anytyn since morning, so the best thing will be a tangible food
Mary: Ahhh I don’t eat much like that ooo
Me: uhmmm, no wonder
Mary: No wonder what?
Me: No wonder you have this very beautiful
physique..everything so perfect
Mary: have heard you…ur mouth is too sweet jhoor
Me:Not really jhoor, hope you won’t mind chips, atleast that wouldn’t be too heavy for you
Mary: No P…
Me: but you can still manage this drink (malt) while I prepare the chips
Mary: Okay…
I dashed down to the kitchen with the raw chips from the fridge. set the frying pan and started work immediately. Barely 10mins in the kitchen I heard a voice
Mary: your phone has been ringing since.
Me: ohhh thank you
“Me on Phone while using the other hand to continue frying the chips”
Me: hello baby….how are you
Baby: am good dear, how has your day been? How far with where you went to?
***“Mary collected spoon from me with the manner that I should concentrate on my call while she help me with the cooking pending when am through with the call"***
I stepped back a bit, stood at the entrance of the kitchen while I continue with my call.
Me: fine baby, it wasn’t even that stressful at all, (explained my movement).. am at home now sha preparing what to eat and relaxing, how about you? How is work going?
Baby: fine dear, I just say I should check on you we will talk later baby
Me: Okay dear…i love you so much baby
Baby: I love you too dear
I couldn’t help but stare at Mary, her a-s is out of this world. Mary has a big curvy a-s that will make a guy go crazy, her body structure is out of this world. All I was dreaming was how I will get to see the a-s without anytyn on her.
I was lost in my thought when her voice brought me back
Mary: uhmmmmm…i go love oooo
Me:lolzz, you are not serious
Mary: Is she the one you have on the wall?
Me: Yes
Mary: she’s beautiful, you have a eye for good things.
Me: thank you, like I have been saying, you aren’t looking bad too and your guys should be lucky to have you
Mary: the same way you are lucky to have her too
WATCHOUT FOR EPISODE 3

.........................................................................................................

Comments